Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fantasy Wrap-up - NFL Week 11

The Steelers are my team and they got upset this weekend by Kansas City. That game pretty much shows how my weekend went. I was 8-8 picking games. This week is another week this year where I lost almost all of the early games against the spread, but the late games I came storming back just to reach .500 for the week.

Fantasy Football can be so frustrating. I picked up Ladell Betts last week, but did not play him. Clearly, my fault. Then, I thought about picking up Jason Snelling from the Atlanta Falcons on waivers, but I figured I would play Betts and be fine. Betts ended up getting hurt earlier in the Redskins and Cowboys game. He did not score a Fantasy point. Meanwhile, Snelling had a monster game.

In my Dallas league, I am in a four way tie for 4th place. Someone in this group with a very solid team is not going to make the play-offs this year. My team scored well last week, but lost. I think I had the 3rd most points for the week, but I was playing one of the best teams in the Kellen Winslow Friendship League.

I have a tough schedule, but if I can make the play-offs I have a dangerous team led by Peyton Manning and Randy Moss. I need Brandon Jacobs to come up big Thanksgiving night versus the Denver Broncos. It looks like Ahmad Bradshaw might not be able to play, so that should boost Jacob's value a little bit.

If anyone is interested, I will pick the games for tomorrow on my twitter feed on the right hand side of the page.

No comments: