Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fantasy Wrap-up - NFL Week 10

Wow, what a Sunday and Monday this week. I went 12-3 in my NFL picks (that makes me 79-64-1 on the year) and 2-0 in Fantasy Football. I finally won another game in my Atlanta league. I was worried that I was going to finish the season with 1 measly win. I still did not make the right call on my only crucial line-up decision.

I picked up Ladell Betts on waivers last week with plans to start him, but he barely practiced last week and was listed as questionable by the Redskins. I hate running backs that have ankle or knee injuries, so Sunday morning I started thinking about starting Chester Taylor of the Vikings.

I figured the Vikings would kill the Detroit Lions and Taylor would get a bunch of garbage yards and maybe a 4th quarter touchdown. Needless to say, I started Taylor and Betts had a monster game for the 'Skins. I would really like to finish out this Atlanta league schedule with a couple of more wins.

The Sunday night game was a great game to watch especially when you have Peyton Manning and Randy Moss on the same Fantasy team. I started the game behind by 53 points to another playoff contender and the commissioner of the Kellen Winslow Friendship League. Plus, I was robbed of a win by a commissioner decision earlier in this season. It is always nice to beat the Commish and I really wanted to win this one.

Moss and Manning put on show and scored 51 points. I still had the Baltimore Ravens' defense to play on MNF and they scored huge. In this Dallas league, I am right in the middle of the playoff race. I really feel for Cleveland Browns' fans--it was almost impossible to watch the game last night.

The Browns are the worst team I have seen all year. Can Brady Quinn throw anything besides a pass near the line of scrimmage? Awful. Terrible. It might be time for Roger Goodell to step in and do something for the sake of the fans and the city of Cleveland.

No comments: