Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fantasy Wrap-up - NFL Week 12

On my NFL picks this week I went 9-7 against the spread to make me 96-79-1 on the season.

In my Dallas league, this is the last regular season game. I am currently in a 4 way tie for the final playoff berth. I need huge games this week from Peyton Manning, Brandon Jacobs, and LeSean McCoy. I drafted Jacobs in the 2nd round and he has killed me all year. I am strongly considering starting Cadillac Williams with a favorable match up.

In my Atlanta league, I lost another game, but this was a heartbreaker. I went into the Sunday night game with Derrick Mason and I needed a big game from him to win. Mason played great, but I came up one point short. I needed Mason to catch one more ball for about 20 yards. That would have been nice. My performance in this league has been a disaster and I am in danger of finishing dead last.

No comments: